Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Quick Update

This is going to be just a quick update and BIG thank you for prayers.

Jeff is out of ICU. He has yet to "wake" up and talk to me. I am being patient and know each day gets better. It is only 3 am right now so this is the time he is SUPPOSED to be sleeping. In a few hours from now, it will be a different story. Today begins the rehab and it will not be easy for Jeff. Pray for Jeff's strength, his pain, his breathing and for his new partners... the Cardiac rehab team.

Jeff still cannot have visitors. Thanks for your understanding.

I may not get a chance to update for awhile so don't be alarmed. I am actually getting used to sleeping in a chair and I'm just happy to be by Jeff's side.

Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you for the prayers and words of encouragement.

God is good!!!!! All the time!!!!!!!


-Stacy

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you and continue to pray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Stacy, for continuing to keep us informed. Prayers continuing for each of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff & Stacy -

    I have been following your updates and praying for you guys. I'm rejoicing with you today because of God's continued faithfulness and blessings. The church I'm at now is preaching on "Suffering as Spiritual Formation" this week and all through our planning times, I keep reflecting on what I've read here and how you have handled this whole situation relying on God. Jeff's words from a previous post resonated with me while thinking about the service, "This is God's will. We are going to follow along and great things are in store. He has picked us for this trial and just imagine how strong we will be at the end...."

    Still praying that the healing process goes well, but rejoicing in the completion of the journey so far.

    Get better soon big guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stacy! Just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that I have been praying for you all on an hourly basis! I'm glad to see that Jeff keeps improving. Your incredible faith has been truly an inspiration to me, God WILL take care of Jeff! Please let me know if you need anything or just want to wander down to the PT department to visit. I'm always here! Take care! Love and prayers to you all!
    Tami Werries

    ReplyDelete